Unfortunately, we experienced some technical issues in our Lab this week. We all wanted to record more movements for our worlds so we can bring them into Unreal. We started off by placing all the necessary points for the skeleton to be tracked properly on all 37 points but our skeleton was not showing up. We re-calibrated the room and started the whole process from the beginning by using a different body to add the points but we had no success. Therefore, I could not record and export the scenes and bring them intro Unreal.
I used level blueprint to modify my script so that it turns my light on when the player enters the room and turns off when we exit our room.