This week we experimented with the perception neuron kit. We started out by connecting each component to the right part of the body.
Once everything was in order we started the calibration process which proved to be a very painful experience since we could not surpass the first stance for more than 30 minutes. But we finally got it right!
I had a lot of fun playing with pastel psychedelic textures for my world. I still don’t feel entirely comfortable in Unreal Engine, but I feel like I’m getting better at navigating and looking for desired assets. I also added the retro gaming props from the store and added colors to them.